On May 21, 2021, Bios4You partners met for the 3rd TM.
The meeting was held online due to COVID restrictions and the partners followed a clear agenda that focused on a few main objectives:
• IO2: e-Learning platform for the engaging content (KTU)
• IO3: State of the report of the results collected by partners (KIT)
• IO4: The reached milestones (ADYMEM)
• Timesheets for the next period
• Project Management and Financial Issues
• Information Promotion and Dissemination
• Next steps
The meeting was successful and a great occasion for all the partners to reinforce their partnership and to define/follow a few key points for the implementation of the project, as they benefit from an excellent organization and meticulous preparation.
The partners’ extensive background knowledge in fact, enables them to deliver the best results as they are currently working on preparing IO3: BioS4You methodology and teaching/learning units’ design. Soon you can read our final transnational Units on STEM topics that will log you in very interesting readings.
Next meeting is set to be online on June 22, 2021.